Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Update Series: Barbara Tait

Hi again friends!
Since Fall is turning into Winter, for the next few days, each of us will be writing to give you an update on what we have been up to since our summer adventures! Next up is Barbara Tait!

What has Barbara been up to? Take it away, Barbara:

A very sad library lay-off gifted me with some major free-time to focus on dance this summer. I attended Bates Dance Festival in Maine with Eliza, and to be a full-time student again was both humbling and invigorating. I made two new duets, performed several times in Philly (in my own work and for others), and took an incredible week-long workshop with Luciana Achugar. Teaching a summer dance workshop with Rachel in Virginia spun me into a whirlwind of life changes. I'll spare the gory details, but let's just say this: Virginia is certainly for lovers. I moved to Blacksburg in October. I am settling in and looking forward to new collaborations (both long distance and in person!), and getting better at mountain biking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment